mdcjsps
Hello all,
Just downloaded the lastest linux 'theBrain pro 7'. 
Noticed that I don't get good sync'ing with google calendar.
Read up that there were issues with the beta version.  Have not seen any update.
Has the problem been resolved?

I'm running ubuntu 12.10, jre 7 (but also had the same issues with jre 6).
Sync problems look like:
1) add appt to theBrain, no add to google.
2) delete appt from theBrain, no change in google.
3) all appointments in google tranfer to theB however, if I delete from theB later, the appointment, which still remains in google, no longer downloads

Thank you
Marc
Marc
jbennett
Marc, 

Thanks for posting.  Our engineers have written a fix to address issues with Google Calendar Synch.  It is currently pending approval before being implemented in an update to TheBrain.  Thank you for you patience.

James
mdcjsps
I was hoping that the google calendar sync would be fixed in the new 7.0.4.5 version (I assumed that the fix would have been approved).
The problem persists.
Would it make a difference to change to JRE 7 from JRE 6.
Regards,
Marc
Marc
pthompson
Marc,

Updating Java wouldn't fix this issue, but it is always recommended you are running the latest version of Java anyway.
mdcjsps
Was the sync problem fixed in 7.0.4.5?
Marc
pthompson
Marc,

Google Calendar Syncing has not been fixed at this time.
mdcjsps
Patrick Thompson / James Bennett
Do you have a sense of when the syncing problem will be fixed?
My understanding was that the fix was made but was waiting 'approval'
Thanks
Marc
Marc
pthompson
Marc,

At this time we do not have a solid date. I would recommend checking our Release Notes each time we have a new release of TheBrain as these will indicate the changes made and bugs fixed.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software