CaptainJustice
My Google entries came in. My entries in TB did not go to the Google calendar.
--
The Cap'n
Harlan
Yes, calendar sync is two-way and your TB events should have appeared in your Google calendar. Please contact support@ thebrain.com with more details (screenshots would be helpful) and someone will investigate.
Regards,
-Harlan
mcaton
Cap,

Did you make any changes in your Brain (other than items in your Brain calendar) before the last sync?  This is a known issue that we're tracking.  It's a relatively easy work around.  Just make a quick change in a note or on a Thought name and then click sync again.  Your calendar item will then be included in the sync and show up in your Google calendar. 

Thanks,
Matt
CaptainJustice
mcaton wrote:
Cap,

Did you make any changes in your Brain (other than items in your Brain calendar) before the last sync?  This is a known issue that we're tracking.  It's a relatively easy work around.  Just make a quick change in a note or on a Thought name and then click sync again.  Your calendar item will then be included in the sync and show up in your Google calendar. 

Thanks,
Matt

I don't think I made any changes other than to the calendar. 
However, SINCE those first non-syncs of calendar entries I have made plenty other changes. 

I will try (a) calendar entry in TB9, (b) make a note change and (c) sync and let you know.
--
The Cap'n
Vadych
Please add the name of the thought to the name of the event or to the description when synchronizing. So it will be much clearer what the event looks like when viewed from the calendar.
If I add an event to a synchronized calendar, what thought will it be added to?
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  We do have an open issue to capture the Thought name back in your GC after the sync (#4492).

Your event will show up in TheBrain Timeline if it came in from your Google Calendar, but it will not be associated with a Thought.  You can link it to a Thought by navigating first to the desired Thought, then open your event from your timeline and click on the hamburger button and select "Attach to ..."

Thanks,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software