danlandrum
The more I use this software, the more it becomes a journal of my time. A thoughts with notes report sorted by date modified creates a great snapshot of what I've spent my time doing -- and I don't have to think about logging anything. 

With the above in mind, wouldn't it be great to be able to create one of these: https://vimeo.com/66856998

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
pthompson
Dan,

Thank you for sharing the video. I will be sure to share this with our engineers. It looks very similar to something we are currently working on.
yuryg
I use Gource to keep track of work for the open source project that I am part of, especially for what I am doing on the project since I touch a lot of things within the project, and no time for logging.

This would be an awesome addition for The Brain.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software