jostber
In 7.0.4.5 the green circle disappears sometimes if I have accessed Notes or other tabs, or if TheBrain has been inactive for a while. I then have to click with the mouse to get it back. As I am a keyboard only user, it would be nice to have this fixed. This seems to work in the Windows version.
TheBrain 8.0.2.0 Slackware 14.1 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.7.0_25 / (Windows 7)

pthompson
I'm not sure what "green circle" you are referring to. Can you please clarify or post a screenshot of the issue? Thank you. 
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
jostber
It's the green indicator that you can move with the arrow keys to access thougths.

pthompson
I'm going to assume you are talking about this green circle:

even though the color of this circle can vary depending on your theme and color options in Preferences.

If this is the circle you are referring to, please make sure you have (Preferences > UI > Resizing circle is draggable) checked and please also note that the circle will not be green (or highlighted) unless you are hovering over it with your mouse pointer.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
jostber
No, it is the green navigator marker I mean.

mcaton
jostber,

We're not exactly sure which circle you may be referring to.  Can you send us or post a screenshot of the circle when it is properly appearing on your screen?

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software