ctdavid
Our entire family are HP fans - enjoy.
westbroek
Is there some copyright problem or has this brainzip been deleted or...?

Can't download the file

ctdavid
I am unaware of any copyright issues but perhaps someone at PB knows otherwise  - I keep thing fairly generic and am not providing any proprietary info that isn't readily available on the several dozen HP sites.....glad to email you this if you are interested.
Harlan
We've contacted the hosting service to find out what's going wrong. Haven't seen this problem before. Hopefully they will be able to resolve this shortly. I did download the Brain before the problem happened by the way - nice job.
Regards,
-Harlan
westbroek
The eSolutions brain is MIA as well:

http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2305757

Harlan
This download (and all others) is working again now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regards,
-Harlan
ShelleyHayduk
David this is great Brain! I love your wallpaper. Let me know if you are interested in presenting it in a Webinar to our users. I'm thinking about doing a event where we give presenter to about 3 or 4 PersonalBrain users. I think just giving guided tours to new users is very helpful...

Maybe with you and Literary minded we coud do a session on PersonalBrain, Literature and Your Imagination so something...

If not, we still love your Brain either way

FYI if anyone else reading this post is interested in doing this please let me know.
Shelley
ctdavid
Would love to present it but maybe you could give me a few weeks to add more content and features.  Let me know and we'll set the date.

Thanks for asking - I look forward to sharing it with the PB Community.

ShelleyHayduk

no problem. Maybe sometime in April then...

Shelley
scoutee
I love the Harry Potter Brain. Please I wish for more!!
steve c.
"It is better to be a soldier´s widow than a coward´s wife"
"The onset of bayonets in the hands of the valiant is irresistible"
"Semper Fidelis"
"Always Faithful"
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
(I came, I saw, I conqured)

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software