andreas
Self-explanatory. Pressing the 'hide private thoughts' button on Mac 9.1.12 causes an immediate crash.
metta
Virtually the same issue reported here on Windows 7.

In my TB9 installation (9.1.12), an error message occurs both when hiding and showing private thoughts, and TB9 has be closed and restarted each time the error message appears.
shatcher
What is the ratio of private to non-private Thoughts? Or the number of private Thoughts in total? I'd like to replicate the error, but haven't caused one yet.
andreas
Hi Sean,

Probably several thousand private vs hundreds non-private. 
mcaton
Andreas,

If you have time, can you replicate the same problem in a smaller, test Brain?  And if so, can you share this Brain with us?

Thank you,
Matt
andreas
Matt,

just checked with a new, small test Brain. No issue there. Only the large Brain has this hiccup. 
metta
FYI, the problem occurs in every size v9 brain I tested, regardless of the private/public thought ratio.

Small Brain #1:
> 47 pubic thoughts
> 210 private thoughts

Small Brain #2:
> 107 public thoughts
> 3 private thoughts

Small Brain #3:
> 1198 public thoughts
> 1 private thoughts

Harlan
This was fixed in 9.1.14, thanks for reporting.
Regards,
-Harlan
metta
Many thanks for the fix, Harlan! :-)
andreas
Fix works, thanks!
mcaton
Thanks everyone for the updates.  Always great to hear the good news ðŸ˜„

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software