kbunders
I kindly request High DPI support for TheBrain.
Due to scaling TheBrain looks terrible on a 4K resolution screen in Windows 10.

TheBrain 8.0.2.0a Pro Edition | Java 1.8.0 build 111 | Windows 10
Beta testing TheBrain 9
pthompson
Koen,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will bring it up with our engineers.
glientsc
No idea, why the TheBrain team is unable to tell us the solution to this problem, even though there is one, at least in TheBrain 7. There, there are two executables in the program file folder C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain; TheBrain.exe and PersonalBrain.exe. While TheBrain.exe obiously tells Windows 10, wrongly, that it is dpi-aware even though it is not, which leads to this terribly wrong scaling, rendereing TheBrain unusable, PersonalBrain.exe does not. With PersonalBrain.exe scaling does work just fine.
I hope this is the case also for the folks that have switched to TheBrain 8.

Even Touch-Keyboard Input now works just perfect with PersonalBrain.exe: If the on-screen keyboard is brought up, TheBrain automatically resizes, so no part of the window is hidden behind it.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software