greenleader
Hi there, I have looked everywhere for a solution or clues as to what I'm doing wrong.  My problems is linking to web pages. I grab a child gate holding down the RMB, drag it out of PB and to onto a web page and release the RMB.  No child is created and my link always stops at the edge of the window which is not what the tutorial shows.  I'm using the latest version of PB (4.0.8.3) and Java 1.6.2 and IE7 on XP.  Have I missed something fundimental?  If I am doing things correctly, can you give me anything to check or reconfigure?

Many thanks...
mbaas
Just do it the opposite way: drag the website and drop it on the thought you want to link it to. Dragging from the gates only works to create links within the plex, AFAIK.
Dryopithecus
Hi greenleader, as far as I know, the feature you are seeking is available in PB3, but not available in PB4.

Regards,
Dryopithecus

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software