melitabel
I exported my first brain in a very long time.  It is full of links to resource sites for my students.  I knew the resource sites would open in my brain rather than going to the site - but I couldn't find a way to get from the link in my brain to the site.  I see the actual site url flash in the lower left corner, but it goes away if I try to move the cursor there.

People resent having their content framed in other people's sites, and I want a way for my users to be able to go to the original link rather than navigating someone else's web site within my brain.  But I can't figure out how to do that. 

What am I missing?  My brain does have a file:///C:/ url, though I am paying for cloud services.

Help! - thanks.
Less judgement, more curiosity
melitabel
Aha - I see my online brain now, and I see that the links do go to the actual websites when I view the brain from here, as opposed to the local web version of the brain.  Sorry!
Less judgement, more curiosity
pthompson
melitabel,

I'm glad you got everything figured out. Feel free to contact us any time if you need any help.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software