eolach
With TheBrain for iOS on iPad, I have not been able to add PDF from Safari or other apps. When adding a URL from Safari, for example, the share option includes add to TheBrain, but that option does not appear when the browser is displaying a pdf. (Copy to TheBrain does not appear to do anything useful).

Have I missed something?

n.
Neil
PB 9.0.226.0 Mac OS X 10.11.6
Brigitte
Only URLs and images can be sent to the iOS inbox at this time. We are working to allow sharing of other file types on iOS.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
IvanPsy
Brigitte wrote:
Only URLs and images can be sent to the iOS inbox at this time. We are working to allow sharing of other file types on iOS.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Any deadline for this?
I'm on iOS most of the time, and I see the App is still too raw and basic.
shatcher
Ivan,

We do not have an ETA on that feature. As with all software, there can be unexpected bumps in the development process, so we don't set dates until a feature is nearly ready for public deployment.

-Sean
bfishernc
I would like to add my request for this function.  If I could save PDFs to TheBrain via IOS - it would dramatically make this app more usable.  Images are nice... but PDFs are far more common in the business world.
Harlan
The release out today, 9.1.2, does exactly what you are looking for.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software