GerSch
In the meanwhile I can set all information of a thought (name, tag, type, color and so on), but not the thought icon from the library of the desktop. Is there any downloadeable version of the icons or do you have any plans to integrate on wen and mobile?
metta
Your brain icons are already downloaded and accessible on your hard drive, in case this helps.
> This forum post explains where they are located and how to add in icons of your own.

Since there are currently several problems with thought icons in the web client (they disappear when links are added and attached images overwrite them), it helps to access the icons on your desktop and then replace them manually when they disappear in the web client.

(FYI, I replace the missing icons manually from the desktop. Don't know if there's a way to add them directly in the web client since I haven't tried that yet.)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software