TotalBalance

I've imported a couple mindmaps and for whatever reason their theme and formats don't convert to my basic "white" theme for the brain I imported into.
I've crawled everything yet no matter how I try, I can't change the imported content to the basic "white" theme.
My only option seems individually select each topic and click the color wheel to select white. That's going to take a LOT of time!
What am I missing?

Thanks in advance
Lars

zenrain
Just to verify, you have a theme for "White" that you have created, and when you open the new TheBrain database and choose Options > Set Themes > [Insert your Theme Name here] it doesn't change?

If you don't have a theme already created, the easiest way to do this is go into one of your Brains that use the White Theme and choose Options > Save Theme As. Then give it a name. You will now be able to open your new database, and choose Options > Set Themes > [Name]. 

If you are sighing to yourself and thinking "I've already done that..." [wink]:

Try changing the Theme for one of the Brains whose themes aren't changing to a different Theme. Maybe the default, or Red Links, or something that will stand out. 

If the theme changes for your brain, what's probably happening is your custom theme is corrupt (I've never seen this before, but I guess it could happen). Follow the steps I gave to create a theme, and create a new "White" theme and apply it. If it works, delete your old theme.

If the theme doesn't change in your brain to a default theme, I've never seen this. Perform the usual troubleshooting steps (restart the brain, reboot, shut down all other programs) and try again. If it still doesn't work, I'd email support along with a copy of your output.log and hopefully they can help.
macOS 10.12.3
TheBrain 9.0.157
pthompson
If you are still having trouble after trying all of zenrain's suggestion, let us know and we can maybe setup a web meeting to go over this or give you a call to assist.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software