eturiaf
Hi,
I have 2 brains:
- "Company" brain
- "Marketing structure example"
In my "Company" brain I have a subtopic named "Company marketing".
I would like to insert the "marketing structure example" brain as a sub-subject of my "company marketing".
Do you know how I can do that?
Thank you very much.

Eric
Brigitte
Hi Eric,

You can merge two Brains together by importing a Brain Archive file (.BRZ):

1. Open the Brain that you want to merge into another Brain, click the File menu, then click the Backup to Brain Archive command.

2. Note the location for the new .BRZ file, then click Backup.

3. Open the Brain that will receive the merged Brain, navigate to the Thought where you want the .BRZ file to be added as a child, click the File menu, then click the Import command.

4. Select the Add to “open Brain name” and link to “active Thought name” option, then click Brain Archive (brz) in the list.

5. Click the Select File button, then navigate to and open the initial .BRZ file you created in the first step. Click the Import button. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to continue, since importing a .BRZ file can’t be undone.

The only Brain that is changed is the one that is open when you begin the merge procedure. The Brain you select during step 1 is not changed at all.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
eturiaf
Hi Brigitte, Thank you very much !

Best regards,

Eric

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software