uncle_khmel
Good day [smile]

How to adjust the display area?

If you build a large tree such as a glossary pmbok ( >300 thought? - about fast load))
i cant use my screen resolution

why for viewing in a browser assigned to only one-third the height of the display area as possible.

Or reader must to press some button with the settings, but I have not found? Click image for larger version - Name: how_use_heigt_in_browser.png, Views: 70, Size: 411.75 KB
best regards
parsec
Hi:
On the webbrain display there should be dark gray up and down pointers in the middle
of the horizontal bar separating the top and bottom frames.

Down makes the top frame full screen, up makes the bottom frame full screen.

brian.
on the brain since 1.3
pthompson

uncle_khmel,

This is something that is definitely getting looked into. Thanks.

uncle_khmel
So sorry/

Please when you adjust the display option model on the Internet
do not forget to make changes in the component that generates stand-alone option for use at the user site, 

PS 
and correct background color? if its possible [frown]

Click image for larger version - Name: high_for_model_space_in_users_site2016-06-16_9-55-47.png, Views: 64, Size: 173.02 KB
best regards
pthompson
Yes, that is what I was referring to that is getting looked into. [wink]

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software