Harlan Show full post »
Moe
@Rennie,

Please send us a copy of our output.log  file to support@thebrain.com directly after experiencing the error. If you go to PersonalBrain in the Applications Directory and select SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS in the Finder window, you can find the output.log file in the Contents > Resources > App folder.

Thanks,
Moe

Moe
just to clarify. we are actively looking into this issue and working on replicating the problem.

Thanks,
Moe

scubafish
Hi - I have just started using PB on a Mac 2 days ago - and am loving it - however, today a strange this has happened...

When I search for an Address Book entry - it no longer shows up (it did yesterday).

The search shows that there should be a result e.g. Results 1 of 1, but below there are no actual results.
I have tried restarting PB and my computer - but it's still behaving like this - does anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks
Moe
Hi scubafish,

Thank You for posting and welcome to the forum. What version of PB are you using? You can find this by going to PersonalBrain > About PersonalBrain.

Quote:

When I search for an Address Book entry - it no longer shows up (it did yesterday).

Does the problem only occur when you do a search for specific Address Book entry? Can you try doing a search for other entries to see if the same issue occurs?

In any case, please replicate the problem in your Brain by doing a search then close down PB then forward us a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com. There might be some exceptions in the log file that may help us track down the cause. To find the output.log file, go to PersonalBrain in the Applications Directory then select SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS in the Finder window, you can find the output.log file in the Contents > Resources > App folder.

Thanks,
Moe
marianoi
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it drag and drop from Address Book coming on version 6?

Thanks!

Mariano
Moe
Hi Mariano,

Thank You for posting. This is not something planned for version 6. However, it is on our feature request list.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software