NorthFarm
Hi.

Finally testing version 8. :-)

First "little" thing I noticed:

When you select a category from the new icon repositry that includes to many icons to be shown, the scrooll bar almost hides the last column of icons:

Click image for larger version - Name: Icon_repository_scroll_bar.PNG, Views: 153, Size: 114.81 KB
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 9.1.9 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_151
pthompson
Hans,

Thank you for pointing this out. I will let our engineers know.
HeinrichUnger
I am sorry, but sometimes I am blind - how to you find or use the Icons library in the brain. Found Only the Caputure Thought Icon...

thx
Heinrich
zenrain
I've written that up here.
[smile]
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
HeinrichUnger
Hi Zenrain,

thx, this Little button I did not see.

Heinrich
enkidu
OK, here's my update on the icons function :

BUG : there's an obvious refresh problem with the icons window
USABILITY : access to the Icons function is uniquely possible through this tiny icon

UNEXPECTED FEATURE :

I dumped the directory of my own icon set in the Brain's icon directory, and it was recognised and added to the Brain's icon set.

Excellent !

cheers
enkidu

sjeeke
Hi Endiku
Can you tell me which subfolder you used to add your own icons into.
Thanks.
enkidu
\app\icons

cheers
enkidu
zenrain
Quote:
UNEXPECTED FEATURE :

I dumped the directory of my own icon set in the Brain's icon directory, and it was recognised and added to the Brain's icon set.

Excellent !

Be careful, icons added manually will be overwritten when new versions are installed. See this thread for this discussion and my feature request.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
pthompson
enkidu wrote:
OK, here's my update on the icons function :

BUG : there's an obvious refresh problem with the icons window
USABILITY : access to the Icons function is uniquely possible through this tiny icon

This has been reported and our engineers are looking into it.

enkidu wrote:

UNEXPECTED FEATURE :

Excellent !

cheers
enkidu

While this is certainly possible, it is not intended. Just keep in mind you will need to manually add icons again when you install an update.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software