kalleballe
When I export my brain as a siteBrain the icons disappears, is there anything I should do to keep them or why is this happening?
kalleballe

When exploring the XML file it seems like the icon isn´t exported at all. As the thought code is: 

<Tht id="1" name="Test" icon="".....

Why isn't the icon included in the export? I've over 1300 thoughts so I'm not interested in editing each XML file.

Moe
Hi Kalleballe,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum . You're correct. The exporting of icons to a SiteBrain is not supported. However, icons are retained when you publish your Brain to webbrain.com (our new Brain hosting service). Please find the following link to a video on how to publish your Brain to webbrain.

Thanks,
Moe
Richard_Bacon
Hi - trying to get a viable HTML site brain from ver 8.0.0.7 and noticed that the icons are not present. The webbrain approach is unlikely to be suitable for confidentiality reasons.

Are there any plans to make the icons available for site brains that are placed on shared drives?

The plex appears in MSIE 11 when the html files are placed on a shared drive, but not when they are accessed via local drives. Also cannot get them to appear using the boat browser on an android tablet (asus transformer tf101).

The ability to produce local html files is a really important feature for me.

Cheers

Richard

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software