mctrexler
TheBrain 9.123 seems to have difficulty sizing itself correctly on my screen, so maybe that's part of the problem.  But can't see any kind of "up arrow" once I've closed the Notes Field. 

Mark
pthompson
Sorry Mark but I'm a little confused. Your title mentions WebBrain but your post sounds like you are referring to TheBrain app. The arrow may be hard to notice depending on its location but it should be somewhere on the outer edge of the app. Can you share a screenshot or any additional information? Thanks.
mctrexler
Patrick, attaching 3 screenshots

Shot 1.  Upon first opening Brain in Webbrain 9 - screen is centered, arrows at far right middle visible
Shot 2.  Upon clicking the down arrow to expand the plex, screen is no longer centered (partially disappeared at bottom, no arrows visible in terms of reopening the notes field).
Shot 3. After clicking anywhere in the plex the screen re-centers, although now part of the top is missing, but still no sign of any arrows for reopening the notes field. Click image for larger version - Name: Shot_1_-_Default_open.png, Views: 53, Size: 263.85 KB Click image for larger version - Name: Shot_2_-_bottom_missing.png, Views: 52, Size: 345.16 KB Click image for larger version - Name: Shot_3_-_No_arrows_showing.png, Views: 55, Size: 348.28 KB
mctrexler
Patrick, can you see the screenshots?  They're not expanding for me in the post - hopefully they are for you.  

pthompson
Mark,

Click anywhere on the Plex, and you should see the arrow to re-open the Notes appear at the bottom right. You may also need to resize your browser window.

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 1.41.17 PM.png 
Our new WebBrain is still a work in progress.

Add a Website Forum to your website.