lla3
Hi All,

I will be giving a presentation next week. I plan to deliver it with Brain 9 (most recent version) on my iPad (most recent version and most recent iOS version) connected to a large TV monitor (via HDMI).

I have attached a few PowerPoint slides as an image capture on some of my thoughts.

In a dry run today I discovered I cannot access the image to enlarge it so it can be viewed by the audience.

Does anyone know how I can access and show the images?

Thank you

Lee
Harlan
Hi Lee,

If you attach the images as regular attachments instead of as thought icons you can open them that way. Unfortunately there is a known bug that is currently preventing enlarging of thought icons from iOS that we are hoping to fix soon.
Regards,
-Harlan
lla3
Great.

Thank you Harlan. I REALLY appreciate all the work you and your team are doing with the Brain!

Lee

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software