dwhaz
No problem when doing image capture from active thought. However, when doing image capture from an inactive thought this error
[image]comes up and the program crashes.

Win 10 64bit .121

--Dwight
mcaton
Dwight,

Thank you for posting.  I'm testing on a Windows 10, 64 bit as well, but haven't been able to replicate this issue.  Are you Alt+Clicking to open the TPD?  or are getting to the Capture Image feature via another path?

Also, is it a Child thought, Sibling, Parent, etc?  Anything else already attached to the Thought?

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
Dwight,

This error should have also produced an error report that would be helpful for us to review.  Please open the application and click on Help > Open Log Directory.  Here, you'll see our Output.log file and a folder called/containing Error Reports.  Please send us the ErrorReport_*.log file that the error has generated.  If you can easily replicate this problem one more time, you can be sure to get the most recent ErrorReport file for this issue.

Thank you!
Matt
howardrv
I am having the exact same problem.  Attached is my error logs.

I captured an image to the wrong thought.  When I discovered the error, I attached it to the correct thought and I got the crash.  Seems like the same capture to two different thoughts caused the problem, but I am not sure.  
Howard
Harlan
Thanks for reporting. Fixed for the next release.
Regards,
-Harlan
dwhaz
Here is my error log in case you still need it.

I have right clicked on the non-active thought to get this error

Thanks
mcaton
Dwight,

Thanks for sharing!  We should have this fixed in the next release.

Thanks,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software