systemswiki
When I paste a .jpg file into thought notes it appears that the image is actually copied from the source location and stored on my pc, or so it would seem. I arrived at this conclusion by accessing the brain from the android app on my smartphone and the image was visible. I then disconnected from the network, restarted my phone and the image was still visible so I concluded it was local.

So my real question is, will a person with a free version (in various incarnations) of the brain be able to see these images?
systemswiki
So I've since my last post figured out that Notes images are stored as .png files in the Notes folder for the appropriate Note. My question is is still whether this is considered an attachment and whether a person with a free version of TheBrain will be able to see the image?
mcaton
Gene,

Thanks for posting. Yes, a free license can still see/add/access images in notes.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software