andreas Show full post »
Harlan
Great news. 👍🏼 Thanks again. 
Regards,
-Harlan
GaryW

For the second problem, I also found it surprising the desktop image didn't show up on the iPad Pro. I did another test.

1. Using Safari (version 11.1.2 13605.3.8) I often will copy images from Pinterest using Copy Image in the right-click drop down menu.

2. I successfully pasted the image into the web client.

3. The image appeared in iOS notes (yay!)

4. However, on the MacOS TB9.1.15.0, the URL link appeared, not the image. I did not expect that.

5. I waited to see what auto syncing would do. As I was afraid would happen, the image in the iPad Pro vanished and was replaced by the URL link. 

6. The image on the web client was replaced by the URL link. 

I replicated the Pinterest copy image test. However, this time the image appeared in MacOS TB9. I opened up the thought folder and, sure enough, the JPG file was there. 

Is there a lesson here? If I have a choice to copy & paste images into thought Notes, it sounds like I should first use MacOS TB9 before iOS.

I can't drag & drop JPGs from my iMAC desktop into the web client like I can with MacOS app. Neither can I copy & paste image from my desktop into the web client. Copy & paste only works if I'm clipping from a webpage.

Thx,
Gary

Click image for larger version - Name: 1.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 1.35 MB Click image for larger version - Name: 2.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 867.48 KB
Click image for larger version - Name: 3.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 359.48 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 4.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 772.45 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 5.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 2.02 MB Click image for larger version - Name: 6.jpg, Views: 23, Size: 664.31 KB
We see the world not as it is but as we are.
andreas
Fixed, nice! Thank you!
Cheers, Andreas 
GaryW
Thanks for the fix in v9.1.5!

Gary
We see the world not as it is but as we are.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software