BillSchneider
Have been a user of PB since v2, and actively using images (jpgs) in the notes area.  Upgraded recently to v4 (and just downloaded the 4.0.8.3) and I see that the Notes section doesn't show/display the images. Specifically, I couldn't copy and paste a jpg images into the notes area.  Am I doing something wrong?
Harlan
Hi Bill,

Images in your old notes files from PB3 are retained in the notes.rtf attachment. You can open these and copy and paste from there if you have images you really need. Unfortunately, the isn't a 100% accurate translation from rtf to html available.

There is a known issue with copy and paste of iamges from IE in PB4. If you copy and paste from Firefox, you should have no problem. If you can't use Firefox for some reason, the other way to do it is to paste into Paint, then recopy it there and paste again into PB. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on a fix for this and we expect to have it sorted within the next 30 days or so.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software