rengel
(Windows 8.0, TheBrain 8.0.0.1, my machine only???)

I've a Python file (launchLeo.py) that is launched with pythonw.exe. The launching is encapsulated in a link file sitting on my desktop. If I drag and drop this link file into a brain, the link functionality is lost (see video).
Reinhard TB 8.0.1.5 win8-64, J-1.7.0_x
rengel
Addendum:

If I copy the file link and paste it in the plex directly to the thought, everything works fine (see first picture; the entry in the 'Thought' tools tab shows, that it is file link).

But with dragging an dropping, some information in/about the file link gets lost (see second picture, first entry in the 'Thought' tools tab). If doesn't matter if if the file link is dragged directly onto a thought, or into the plex as a new child of a thought, or into the work area of the 'Thought' tools tab.

(This is reproducible. Windows 8, TheBrain 8.0.04)

Need some feedback!
Reinhard TB 8.0.1.5 win8-64, J-1.7.0_x

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software