rengel
(Windows 8.0, TheBrain 8.0.0.1, my machine only???)

I've a Python file (launchLeo.py) that is launched with pythonw.exe. The launching is encapsulated in a link file sitting on my desktop. If I drag and drop this link file into a brain, the link functionality is lost (see video).
Reinhard TB 8.0.1.5 win8-64, J-1.7.0_x
rengel
Addendum:

If I copy the file link and paste it in the plex directly to the thought, everything works fine (see first picture; the entry in the 'Thought' tools tab shows, that it is file link).

But with dragging an dropping, some information in/about the file link gets lost (see second picture, first entry in the 'Thought' tools tab). If doesn't matter if if the file link is dragged directly onto a thought, or into the plex as a new child of a thought, or into the work area of the 'Thought' tools tab.

(This is reproducible. Windows 8, TheBrain 8.0.04)

Need some feedback! Click image for larger version - Name: pic.png, Views: 39, Size: 33.66 KB Click image for larger version - Name: pic2.png, Views: 36, Size: 38.03 KB
Reinhard TB 8.0.1.5 win8-64, J-1.7.0_x

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software