Xvarnah

I cannot get TheBrain 10.0.30 update neither from the desktop version 10.0.29 of the software (Windows 10) nor from TheBrain website download page which only offers TheBrain 10.0.29.

How come? Did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

vmilhoan
I am having the same issue - when my .29 install notifies me that a new version is updated, I agree to the update, and then the "Updating the brain" dialog box stays there forever. I have to right click the icon on the taskbar (Windows) and close it manually.
mcaton
Thank you both for posting. We are aware that the auto-update is not working in some scenarios.  10.0.30 is in the the process of moving into the Stable Channel and therefore, will be the new build available at  https://www.thebrain.com/download . You'll be able to download from here and update manually.

Thank you,
Matt
Xvarnah

Many thanks for your quick answer and solution, Matt.

I could download TheBrain 10.0.30.0 and install it, after having uninstalled version 10.0.29.0.

Now it perfectly works. Congrats! 👍

mcaton
Great! Thanks for the positive update.

Matt
Helwar
Confirmation on endless auto-update on windows. Mac worked without problems.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software