fjgrijalva
I just upgraded from PB 4.1.3.6 Pro to PB 4.5.0.5. The icons I have added to my thoughts do not display, only the favicon ( firefox 3.0) shows. I have to place my mouse over the thought in order to display the icons in extended view. This also happened in 4.1.3.6
I am running a laptop with 2Ghz and 2 GB RAM. XP SP2

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Fernando

Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000
Harlan
Hello,

Immediately after experiencing the problem, please upload the output.log file from the PersonalBrain program folder and we will see what might be going wrong. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
Also, have you moved computers or changed the location of your Brain file? Or was the only change you made the upgrade to 4.5?
Regards,
-Harlan
fjgrijalva
Hi Harlan,

I emailed you a copy of the output log file to thebrain's support email. Thank you for your support and genuine concern for your customers!
Regards,
Fernando

Fernando
J-1.7.0
user since 2000
Harlan
Got it, thanks. I believe this problem is resolved in 4.5.0.6, which will be out later today.
Regards,
-Harlan
fjgrijalva
Hi Harlan,

I just installed and run PB v4.5.0.6 and still have the same problem of missing icons. I emailed the latest log file for your review to Matt. Thank you for your help. I should point out that only 4-5 out of 75-80 icons in the plex were missing.

Fernando
Fernando
J-1.7.0
user since 2000
Harlan
Hi Fernando,

I got the log files, but didn't see anything helpful in them. Do the missing icons show up when you mouse over them? Can you post a screenshot of the plex and the attachments list for one of the problem thoughts? Thanks.

Regards,
-Harlan
fjgrijalva
I emailed the pictures to you a few minutes ago.

Regards,

Fernando

Fernando
J-1.7.0
user since 2000
mcaton
We did receive them.  We'll be in touch with our research results.

Thanks,
Matt
fjgrijalva
Thank you Matt!
Fernando
J-1.7.0
user since 2000
punkmonksf
Pasting thought icons seems to be not working. Output log attached

Karekin
Darkstar
Have you exited the brain and restarted it after a failed thought icon paste? Is the icon now there?
-Darkstar
Harlan
punkmonksf wrote: Pasting thought icons seems to be not working. Output log attached

Karekin

Paste of images does not work under Mac OS using Java 5 due to a bug in the JVM. You need to switch to Java 1.4.2 or Java 6. Please see http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2744153
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software