ratthing
On my mac, v10 of The Brain behaves very inconsistently with regard to viewing the file links or attachments.

I have the plex pane and the notes/attachment pane side by side.  Whenever there are attachments in a particular thought, sometimes the view at the bottom opens up to show them all, and sometimes it doesn't.  In those cases I have to manually drag the divider between the notes and attachment views to see all the file icons.

Also, when I drag that divider to a certain position, it never stays there.  As soon as I flip to another thought, or even just hover over another thought to refresh to notes/attachment pane, the divider goes right back to the bottom, usually showing me only one icon.
mcaton
Ray,

Thanks for posting. Can you provide a screenshot for us to replicate your settings, number of attachments, file types etc.?

Thank you,
Matt
ratthing
mcaton wrote:
Ray,

Thanks for posting. Can you provide a screenshot for us to replicate your settings, number of attachments, file types etc.?

Thank you,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Of course, I can no longer replicate it!  It was doing this on me yesterday.  I was going to make a short video for you, but when I went  in to start doing what I did yesterday, the damn thing is now behaving itself.

Oh well.  I guess that's good.  if it does it again I'll post something here.  Thanks again!
ratthing
HA!  Got it!

See this 30 sec video:

https://ratthing.com/~rlopez/lopez_brain_bug.mp4
pshanks
Hey Matt,

I reported the same challenge support ticket #: 64256

TheBrain 10.0.30.0, iOS V9.1.2
Windows 10 (V1809), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.14.x
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

mcaton
Brilliant.  And thank you Pat, I've referenced your ticket as well. I've now replicated the same issue and will inform our engineering team.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software