JaimeSuarez
When I search certain words I get 0 results so I reopen V9 and the results are plenty. I've noticed this with certain searches, not all of them. Thanks
mcaton
Jaime,

Thanks for posting. I have not been able to replicate this yet.  Anything unique about the content being searched? Can you share a screenshot, where the thought or note is visible, but you are still seeing 0 matches in a valid search?

Thank you,
Matt
Harlan
Jaime,

Please clarify: Are you saying that you do a search in v10 and get no results then do the same search in v9 and get "plenty" of results? If so, please post a screenshot of the results from v9 and those from v10. Also, let us know if the results in question occur in thought names, labels, attachments, notes, or elsewhere.
Regards,
-Harlan
JaimeSuarez
Hello, last time I did not take a screenshot and I forgot what the search term was ðŸ˜† well, this time I was looking for an amount and ran into the same issue. First clip is V9.....Here's the evidence, book'em Dano😆
Search V9.jpg  Search V10.jpg 
mcaton
This is the same Brain on the same machine? Your screenshots make it crystal clear, but I'm still unable to replicate.  Discussing further with the engineers.

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
Jaime,

Could you also please provide application version numbers from screenshots 1 and 2?  

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software