igoldsmid
Hi

I would like to keep, in sync, an up to date html version of my "Brain" on my local hard disk. It would be too tedious having to export thousands of Thoughts, attachments etc every time to keep it sync'ed/current. So it would be really great if the Brain html Export could provide an incremental sync so only new/updated/deleted Thoughts, attachments etc, are exported.

Any chance?

Thanks,

IJG

IJG
Harlan
Hi Ian,

You're in luck... Someone already requested this and it's already been completed. Just make sure to export back out to the same location with the same settings and an incremental update will automatically be done.

Regards,
-Harlan
Regards,
-Harlan
storageman
the date of the previous post is march 2007, it is not June 2009. Is there doc for this feature?
At the current rate of technology change...
Even the future is obsolete
Do You KNOW what you Need to Know?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software