Reb
I was reviewing the PB3 manual and found an "Insert Object" selection in Notes for pasting images.  This does not appear in the PB4 Mac version.

In another  non-Mac thread, I also posted this msg.

I'm looking for a process to simply paste images into PB4 after command-control-shift-4 (copy selected section of the screen into the clipboard).

For comparison, see the functionality in VoodooPad (Mac personal wiki software).  One can paste an image directly onto a page.  The app also installs an option in the print to pdf menu to save pdf directly into voodoopad.  This would be a nice feature to have in PB4.

At the moment, I am using both VoodooPad and PB4 to organize files and thoughts.  It would be ideal to have the two apps have a more coordinated interoperability because of strong complementary feature sets.
Harlan
Hello,

You should be able to simply paste the image, but we tested this and it is not working. It is on the list of things to fix...

Regards,
-Harlan
Regards,
-Harlan
Reb
Just installed 4.041 and it appears that this feature is still not functional. (?)

One important workprocess is that I batch scan 9 business cards at a time then use cmd-ctrl-shift-4 to copy individual cards to the clipboard to be pasted into a note.

Any estimate as to when this might be fixed?

Thanks

Harlan

This issue is still pending. Please look for it in a future release. I can't tell you when it will be fixed other than to say that it is on the list of Mac OS problems. When it is fixed, it will be noted in the release notes. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software