Shiiko
Was looking through some of my stock images and came across a picture that I took of a floor at a museum in Lima, Peru.  Brought it in to PB as a wall paper and the result was interesting since it actually helps me organize my thoughts.  Wanted to share it so that it can serve as an idea generator.   Would be interested in seeing if anyone else comes up with interesting background pictures for their PB.  Send me an email if you would like a copy of this image.

It occurred to me, as a development suggestion, that the PB desktop (wallpaper background) could be mapped to a virtual (infinite) grid and thoughts could then be pinned to specific positions.  One then could travel around the brain, flying over islands  of  grouped thoughts.
Click image for larger version - Name: tiles.gif, Views: 314, Size: 204.99 KB
tcahill
Very nice, graphic. It would be swell if the grid were intelligent in transposing itself as one moved through the plex.
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software