GerSch
I´m just testing a few task management apps together with TheBrain. All works fine with Todoist, but with Nozbe (www.nozbe.com) I have problems. When I go the sign-in site, I fill in my log-in data then press Enter and ... nothing happens. The browser windows clears to a white windows and nothing happens anymore. May be Nozbe needs some browser functionality that the internal browser not have?? Any idea??
mcaton
GerSch,

Thanks for posting.  I'm setting up a Nozbe account now to test.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Matt
mcaton
Initial test: I'm seeing the next page after logging in, but if I mouse over another thought - I'm loading up it's content (Update content on hover feature) and thus seeing a blank page (another thought's content) and forced to log back in again when I return to the Nozbe thought.  Different results, but still worth investigating.

Can you turn off your Update content on hover feature (Options > Preferences > UI tab) and see if you get better results?

Thanks,
Matt
korm
GerSch wrote:
I´m just testing a few task management apps together with TheBrain.

@GerSch -- off topic -- but maybe you could post a separate thread describing your use case -- how you plan to use task management apps with TheBrain?
howardrv
korm wrote:

@GerSch -- off topic -- but maybe you could post a separate thread describing your use case -- how you plan to use task management apps with TheBrain?

I too would be interested in how you use task management apps with TheBrain.
Howard

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software