GerSch
I´m just testing a few task management apps together with TheBrain. All works fine with Todoist, but with Nozbe (www.nozbe.com) I have problems. When I go the sign-in site, I fill in my log-in data then press Enter and ... nothing happens. The browser windows clears to a white windows and nothing happens anymore. May be Nozbe needs some browser functionality that the internal browser not have?? Any idea??
mcaton
GerSch,

Thanks for posting.  I'm setting up a Nozbe account now to test.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Matt
mcaton
Initial test: I'm seeing the next page after logging in, but if I mouse over another thought - I'm loading up it's content (Update content on hover feature) and thus seeing a blank page (another thought's content) and forced to log back in again when I return to the Nozbe thought.  Different results, but still worth investigating.

Can you turn off your Update content on hover feature (Options > Preferences > UI tab) and see if you get better results?

Thanks,
Matt
korm
GerSch wrote: I´m just testing a few task management apps together with TheBrain.
@GerSch -- off topic -- but maybe you could post a separate thread describing your use case -- how you plan to use task management apps with TheBrain?
howardrv
korm wrote:
@GerSch -- off topic -- but maybe you could post a separate thread describing your use case -- how you plan to use task management apps with TheBrain?

I too would be interested in how you use task management apps with TheBrain.
Howard

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software