mctrexler
I'm trying to put together an inventory of Brains that are primarily or significantly designed for 3rd party use, including examples of Brains embedded on websites. So in other words, the thousands of Brains that one used to be able to access through thebrain.com via Webbrain (in TB8) don't necessarily count.  Yes, they're accessible over the web, but no real thought has been given to helping users understand or use them.  

I suspect there are more of these Brains out there than most people realize, but I've actually only inventoried about a dozen of them.  Please point me to any you are aware of!  

Thanks,

Mark
metta
Great project, Mark!

I'd be glad to compile my list and share -- but all the examples I've collected are TB8 webbrains.

With the exception of a handful of new platform brains shared here in the forum, I'm not familiar with any significant public brains that have been migrated from TB8 onto the new platform.

Can you please confirm:
  • Are you not NOT interested in brains designed for public use in TB8?
  • If not, why not?
mctrexler
Sorry Metta, I see how you got that impression.  I'm absolutely interested in TB8 Brains.  What I meant was that the hundreds of TB8 Webbrains that used to be accessible through the TB website are not necessarily what I'm looking for.  Most of them I think were simply the web version of an individual's Brain with little thought given to explanations or layout for users that might access it through the web. I realize it's a blurry line, but what I'm really looking for are examples where people have actively sought 3rd party uses of a Brain.  

The collection I have to date is here

Thanks!

Mark
metta
Thanks for confirming, Mark. I'll compile and share my links as soon as time permits.
COMPUTERHLP
Mark:  There may? be some Brains in this sample collection for your interests @  https://bra.in/9qZrBq
COMPUTER.HLP
systemswiki
Mark, have a look at  https://bra.in/2j4Qgv which is only 4 days old though evolving rapidly. Thoughts?
mctrexler
Computer.hlp yes, I've gone through your list, thanks.  
mctrexler
Systemswiki, thanks for the link.  I'm very interested for all kinds of reasons.  Is this actually Gene?  If so, lots of your stuff in the Climate Web's systems thinking section!   Let's connect!

Mark
systemswiki
Mark, yes, this is Gene. I notice from LinkedIn we've been connected since June 2016. Would you like to chat? I'm at systemswiki@gmail.com. Would love to hear more about Climate Web.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software