mctrexler
Whenever I create a new Brain I have to deal with a "white on white" tags list. (see photo).  I go through and assign a color, but then p   eriodically (after copying tags from another Brain) tags will go back to white on white.  I can find any settings anywhere for setting the original tag colors.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

8.0.1.4white tag list.jpg
pthompson
Mark,

This is controlled by the Theme and color options you are using via Preferences > Brain > Thoughts, text but it appears this is a bug as your Tags should not be white if your Thought, text is white. I will let our engineers know.
mctrexler
Just had my 100 Tags disappear against a white background.  I've always had White Text against a black thought background, so have no idea why they would suddenly all have disappeared.  This bug apparently never got fixed.   Any suggestions?

Mark

8.0.20 Windows 10
mcaton
Mark,

Can you post a screenshot of your Preferences > Brain window (where your colors are displayed?  I often see that people make the *Thoughts, Text* and the *Background, center* the same color - your Tags will appear as "invisible" in the Tags tab.  The text is still there, but you'll need to adjust the *Thoughts, text* color to see them.  The reason you can still see a Thought (same color) in the plex is because thoughts have a background option to help them stand out.

Thanks,
Matt
mctrexler
Yes, have no idea how the "Background Center" got changed to white.  Set it back to black and all was well.   But what the heck is a "Background, center" anyway?  :-) 

pthompson
Mark,

Background center is the center color used for the plex background if you have no wallpaper set.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software