thb
 When sharing a web link from Safari or Chrome using the "add to TheBrain" you see the link in the inbox (and delete it) but it will not link to active thought when you choose it.
Thomas
thb
Sorry means TheBrain version 9.0.4.1with iOS 11.2.6.
You see the the link at the inbox and it is possible to delete it but not to store it with the active thought.
Thomas
zenrain
Just tested this. I added a URL via the share icon. Then went to TheBrain, pressed the paperclip on the thought I wanted to add the URL to. Then I pressed the inbox symbol. This showed me my URL. Pressed it, received the prompt to either Attach or view. Chose Attach and it attached the URL to the thought. 

Are you getting an error, or what is occurring for you?
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
thb
zenrain wrote:
Just tested this. I added a URL via the share icon. Then went to TheBrain, pressed the paperclip on the thought I wanted to add the URL to. Then I pressed the inbox symbol. This showed me my URL. Pressed it, received the prompt to either Attach or view. Chose Attach and it attached the URL to the thought. 

Are you getting an error, or what is occurring for you?

When I add an URL via the share icon I get the URL into the inbox (see attachment). If I click on the URL to choose it nothing happens! But I can delete the URL from the inbox.
Thomas
Click image for larger version - Name: B7F06C89-B0BB-4EE1-8E9F-41A3EA60BA3B.jpeg, Views: 41, Size: 29.90 KB
thb
Hi zenrain.
The same procedere with TB version 8 on the same device and iOS version works well and gives me a dialog box to attach the URL.
Thomas
zenrain
Ahh, recreated on the iPad, iPhone it works ok.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
prokher
On my The Brain 9.0.4.1 at iOS 11.4 I do not have The Brain in the sharing list at all 🙁
shatcher
Hi prokher,

In Safari (or most other apps), you should be able to click on Share > More > Add to Brain then you will be able to share to TheBrain. This only needs to be done one time to enable sharing. TheBrain should now be an option for sharing.

Side note: only URLs and images can be sent to the iOS inbox at this time. We are working to allow sharing of other file types on iOS.

Cheers, Sean
prokher
Dear Sean,

I've checked this already. There is no "Add to Brain" item. See screenshots below.
1.png  2.png  3.png 
shatcher
prokher,

On the first dialog after tapping the share icon, there is a second row. Tap the more button in the 2nd row. Then you will find the option to turn on sharing to TheBrain.

Once this is turned on, TheBrain will show in that 2nd row after you tap share.

Cheers, Sean
Click image for larger version - Name: IMG-0008.png, Views: 9, Size: 615.40 KB

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software