Harlan
WebBrain has been updated to include support for a variety of features including:
  • Brain Viewing
    • "Arrange Thoughts by" options in the background context-menu
    • Better "splitters" for arranging the panes of the view window
    • Faster loading
    • Search within each brain
  • iPhone and iPad Support
    • Much better animation on the iPhone
    • iPad is now properly detected and pages are optimized for its browser
  • Categories for Brains
    • Pick a category on upload or set a category afterward
    • Browse brains by category from the home page
  • Ability to view user profiles
  • Better support for indexing by search engines
  • Faster and more responsive
  • Various other improvements

Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Seems to be down right now.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Moe
Yup. I have notified our engineers about the problem.

Thanks,
Moe

Moe
Webbrain.com is back up .

Thanks,
Moe

larogers
Is Webbrain cloud computing or just brain hosting? Can I create/update a brain online or just host an uploaded brain? Also, or instead of, is there an Ipad app?
mcaton
Currently, WebBrain is capable of hosting your uploaded or synchronized Brains.  You cannot actually edit the PB on line.  We hope to include this feature, as well as iPad capabilities in a future release.

Thank you,
Matt
ChrisCase
Harlan wrote:
WebBrain has been updated to include support for a variety of features including:
  • Brain Viewing
    • "Arrange Thoughts by" options in the background context-menu
  • Categories for Brains
    • Pick a category on upload or set a category afterward
    • Browse brains by category from the home page
  • Ability to view user profiles

I don't see where one accesses any of these features. Where is the "background context-menu"?    The other three items I don't understand at all.  Is there an explanation somewhere?
Harlan
Right click on the background of an open brain to view the background context-menu

Categories for brain can be viewed on the home page - see the dropdown in the header for the list of recently update brains. If you go to the settings for any of your brains, you can set a category for them.

When you do a search, you can search for a user (by name or account name). Clicking on the user will show their profile, where you can see their public brains, full name, etcetera.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software