Hi there

will there be a port for iPad?

br

Marcus SOMMER
carpe diem

Marcus SOMMER
shiatsu aromatherapy do-in
zenrain
I really hope so. This is now the #1 request in Uservoice by a large margin.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Sunbuddha
I HOPE SO TOO!
- The only justifiable purpose of a political institution is to ensure the unhindered growth of the individual. A. E.
FransJehoul
For android tablets too.

regards
dallasmerlin
until now no version for ipad
edwardrios
A version for the iPad would be most welcome!!!
Windows 7
Java 1.7.0_25
TheBrain 8.0.1.4
Routb3d
I have been using the Ipad for 1 Year Now.. I was hoping that PB would come out on the Ipad but I somehow just dont think it will happen..

Today I decided to take the leap and buy The Asus EP121 Windows 7 tablet.. If you dont know what it is you should Look into it! Im Giving up the Ipad!

The Ipad is great at a lot of things mostly having to do with entertainment.. There are some productive aspects of the Ipad but I finally realized the main sticking point.. Its IOS! The system runs Apps like Islands.. Makes sharing between apps sodifficult that it bogs down unique workflows.. When Im working on a project I want to be able to target any given file on my system from whatever app I want..

So A Windows 7 slate it is.. Time to get some work done!! I look forward to Touching my Personal Brain..

IC
Spacenexus

I use an HP Touchsmart TM2 tablet for that very reason!

@170907:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141
Testing 9.0.224 Windows

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
tonja
Hello,

and you really speed up the content development with touching around?

I have only the iPhone with the mindmanager app, and after 20 minutes I get mad, because typing is much faster than touching.

Greetings,

cicivin
tonja wrote: Hello,

and you really speed up the content development with touching around?

I have only the iPhone with the mindmanager app, and after 20 minutes I get mad, because typing is much faster than touching.

Greetings,

z5ruyhr etesyg Tegabduxyr
ngreene
The always on and always available nature of the iPad and iPhone make them such natural platforms for the Brain. Please, please make this a priority. A fully sync-able, editable, offline version of the Brain for iOS would be the best, but at a minimum, being able to browse and edit the web brain is a minimum first step.

Thanks.
Moe
Providing webbrain editing capability for the iOS is something which is on our development teams list of features to provide in a future update of webbrain.

Thanks,
Moe

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software