emonterog
Can I export TB to HTML and upload the resulted map to a website/sharepoint so it can be browsed to the different thoughts and links similar to the real think. I would like to map the different locations of a sharepoint from thebrain. Any ideas suggestions if this can be done, IS HTML export option for this kind of scenarios? 

Thanks for any ideas
Erick
The best is yet to come.
pthompson
Erick,

Yes, this can be done using: File > Export > SiteBrain HTML. This method is fairly antiquated, however. It will work, but you may need to host it on a live server to see the map and make changes. There is also the ability to embed a synced Brain via iframe. There is a tutorial available on this HERE.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
emonterog
Thank you Patrick. When you say Antiquated is there any better way to do something similiar? I am not familiar with iFrame is that a 3rd party software?

The best is yet to come.
pthompson

emonterog,

The iframe is simply a code that you can get from a synced Brain. Just like you would embed a YouTube Video, you can embed a Brain. This is explained in the tutorial I linked to above.

Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software