DChild
The PB 6 beta installation is confusing.  When installing, it says the Pro Trial Edition has expired.  I had a legitimate 5.x version, and this is the first time that I downloaded 6.x beta.  Is this from some previous Pro Trial version?

On Help About, it says this is the Free Edition, and also that the Pro Trial has expired.  Below that, it says that the Beta expires in 36 days.

So, which version is this?  The fully functional beta or the Free Edition?  I'm happy to work with the beta (I backed up before installing) and upgrade when it's ready, but still need full functionality.

zenrain
Yes, there have been a few questions on this. From the Beta Release Page:

Quote: 2. Use a new Brain for testing.

Unless you are ready to purchase the beta, you will need to create a new Brain for your beta testing. Older Brains will revert to the Free Edition. Once a Brain is opened and created in version 6 it cannot be used in the older version of the software.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
DChild
So if I just upgrade from 5.x Pro, to Beta 6, they will send me a key to make it fully functional?  

Ok, I'll try that, thanks.

DChild
Seems like the activation worked.  Although it still says that the Beta expires in in 34 days, it also says that the Pro Edition is registered to me.

Thank you, sir.

Moe
Before the 34 days expire, we will either have another release of the Beta or PB 6 will come out of Beta. In any case there will be another release.

Thanks,
Moe
DChild
Ok, sounds good, thanks.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software