GerSch
I find it useful to have all information in TheBrain. When I search I have only one olace to search and find the information.

So I use Evernote only as an Inbox. At the moment I started to copy the Evernote note from the Windows version manually into TheBrain. Are there any restrictions or other points to think about that I can see always the whole note in TheBrain?

Will we see in the nearest future a way to bring an Evernote note automatically to TheBrain? With the new coming magic Inbox or...?
mcaton
You should have no trouble pasting Evernote content or links into TheBrain Notes editor.  No word yet on how the Inbox will work, but if you have a specific request, please let us know and I'll be happy to document it.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software