dunn
In From Efficiency to Peak Performance, Omer has shortcut keys to set Type or Tags for Thoughts. I cannot find a place in the shortcut keys tab of Preferences to set some. Is this possible or is it not logical to have these anymore. These would be what you get when you open a Thought in the Plex and choose Type or Tags.
Cerebrum
It's not in an obvious place: Preferences, Keyboard, Navigation, Activate Tag and Activate Type.
The default is Ctrl-E (or ⌘-E) for Type and Ctrl-G (⌘-G) for Tag.

I guess it's in the Navigation section because the keyboard shortcuts will activate the Type or Tag list in the top menu if you're not editing a Thought.
dunn
What I'm really looking for is to edit the tags (or type) for a thought without opening the thought. For these, I must open the thought and the buttons are then right there. Is there a function to hover over (or even have selected) a thought, press the shortcut key and be able to select multiple tags for that thought, just as if you opened the thought and clicked Tags.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software