dpearson
Hi folks

I thought I would publish a link to our site brain.  It is a collection of documents associated with IT-Security in the Government of Canada.  The documents are organized according to the organizations that created them and the type of document.  It is a relatively complete set and has been extrememly useful in our consulting work for the Government.  The BrainZip is huge, so I won't upload it here, however searchability is a very strong value add.  If anyone is interested, please contact me.  The link to the site brain is:

http://www.icebergnetworks.com/compliance/

please note, there a handful of password protected documents as they are either copyrighted or are considered sensitive and we can't share them.

Cheers
David Pearson
dpearson@icebergnetworks.com

rmcilmoyle
Would you consider uploading your brain so that it could be downloaded and expanded upon ?

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software