uncle_khmel

Colleagues, help me understand.

When i export tb,  the result works in any browser and does not work in another.

This is a mistake or a well conceived.

Or am I doing something wrong.

My story in picture. 

Click image for larger version - Name: 2016-06-01_18-24-08_don_work_export.jpg, Views: 129, Size: 428.49 KB
best regards
pthompson
This is a known issue. The best way to view an HTML export is to host it on a live server or use HTML Editor software that has a built-in live preview.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
uncle_khmel

Thank you. We try to use your option.
We got a very strange result. These pages are not pretty, and their use is inconvenient

Click image for larger version - Name: 2016-06-02_21-25-26_html_export04.jpg, Views: 62, Size: 395.17 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 2016-06-02_21-25-26_html_export03.jpg, Views: 61, Size: 114.40 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 2016-06-02_21-25-26_html_export02.jpg, Views: 60, Size: 60.88 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 2016-06-02_21-25-26_html_export01.jpg, Views: 63, Size: 124.40 KB
best regards
pthompson
If you want something that more closely resembles a Brain, you would want to choose the SiteBrain HTML option for exporting.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
uncle_khmel
Its cool
day ago y

Posted 1 day ago #2
This is a known issue. The best way to view an HTML export is to host it on a live server or use HTML Editor software that has a built-in live preview.

[frown] 

I did so first. .
but the dark background makes the text invisible.
  and you gave me this advice.

if you can show an example of settings that provide export data in a readable brain html format ...

best regards
pthompson
I think there may be a miscommunication. My advice was to host it [The SiteBrain HTML Export] on a live server or use HTML Editor software that has a built-in live preview. Trying to preview the SiteBrain HTML export in a web browser is the known issue. It will not always work. Publishing the export on a live website server should allow you to view it correctly.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
uncle_khmel

Sorry for the extra text.

we made it.
We assume that two identical display [smile]

http://site.diaver.org/12345/index.html 

https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/C6D65280-F5EF-3679-69F8-95FF57BCC36F
best regards
metta
@uncle_khmel -- Very cool! Did you use the SiteBrain HTML Export function Patrick recommended to create your brain site?

@pthompson -- I just noticed the right click functions (about, share, etc.) do not work in the brain site uncle_khmel created. Can these functions be hidden in the SiteBrain HTML export (assuming there is no way to get them to work in an HTML export)?

Also, Patrick, it would be great if the developers could add an option for TheBrain affiliates to add their own personal links into the bottom "Created by" referral code.

pthompson
As I mentioned, the SiteBrain export is an antiquated export option so the odds of our engineers looking into new features for it are very low. With that said, we are working on new exporting options for sharing and hosting Brains on websites that should be much more feature rich.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software