Harlan
The attached example is the sample used in the PersonalBrain 4 manual. It demonstrates the many basic PB concepts, has lots of nice icons, and is generally a pretty good place to start if you're new to PB.
Regards,
-Harlan
Kriggel23
Very interesting - I've noticed that you have not used link types at all... is there a specific reason for it - maybe, because you can  not  use, neither the link type nor the link type label as search criteria so far ...?

Or do link type have any use at all 'till now?

Kind regards,
Kriggel23

Harlan
This is just a basic example - it's not intended as an exhaustive demonstration of all PB's capabilities.

Just to clarify, link labels can be searched on.

Regards,
-Harlan
westbroek
I like the "clean" look of the personal section where people relate back to Family & Friends.

In my brain I also have linked each person to their relationship. Thus I have listed my brother and sister -- and they in turn are linked to each other as well. As the list of people, and relations, grows, it becomes quite a tangle/web of lines and such.

Somehow with a whole bunch of relations some of the clarity of the relations seems to get lost. At times this makes me wonder about linking between categories/parent thoughts vs. linking single items/child thoughts.

JosefBetancourt
Beautiful Brain.   Now a silly question.   I open a brainzip.  now I want to save it to the location of my other brains.  How is that done using the brain?

--- Josef

yuryg
Harlan,

That basic example, gave me a few ideas for the Brain, it would be great if you had a few more examples of brains that are used.  It would give us some great ideas!

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software