Designing Your Life
with Your Digital Brain
Join Us Wednesday, January 23, 2019
11:00 AM Pacific Time / 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Special Big Thinker Presentation of Self Discovery by Omer Aziz, GTD Practitioner and International HR Executive
“There is more aliveness in one human being than one lifetime will permit us to express. Therefore, there is more than one right answer to who you are, and you can’t compare them equally.”
Dave Evans and Bill Burnett
Did you know you can design an extraordinary life similar to the way Apple designs its products?
Learn how to use the principals and methodologies of product design and systems thinking to improve your life. Based on the book “Designing Your Life - How to Build a Well Lived, Joyful Life” an acclaimed Stanford University course by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, GTD and Human Resources executive, Omer Aziz will take us on a special journey of designing your ideal life in TheBrain software. Moving from the books theory and principles to his very own personal Brain thoughts, types, tags and connections that enable Omer to be the best he can be.
Omer will cover how to:
- Map out your energizing moments, flow and fulfilled experience
- Capture '3rd ring' thought types to create multiple job descriptions
- Keep a good time journal as a mind map
- Create three parallel five year odyssey maps while using TheBrain tags to draw out the best of each
- Create a one year plan with projects, signs you're on the right track, wrong track, and strategic next actions
- Picture wild success as thoughts and thought types
- Create your fulfilled life dashboard with cascading thoughts (i.e. utilize commas to create a naming hierarchy)
About Omer Aziz, International HR Executive
Omer is an International HR Executive with over 30 years of experience in the hi-tech and telecommunications industry. He has held various roles at Flight Network, Sysomos, BlackBerry, Nortel and Bell Canada. He is currently consulting with various Canadian companies and is also involved with the Flow Genome Project: Unlocking the Next Level of Human Performance.