Fellow Braniacs: If you have a curious mind and are a technology lover here’s your chance to build an exciting career with TheBrain Technologies. TheBrain, makers of the award winning “mind mapping” and information management software is looking for Product Support Specialists for customer care and technical support.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Enjoy talking technology with customers
- Have background in customer service
- Work well with the team but are fine making your own decisions and working under minimal supervision
- Have mastered the art of explanation and can communicate product features in a simple and engaging manner
- Are a natural problem solver
- Know how to get things done and have grace under pressure
You will be our friendly, resident product expert, helping customers make the most of our software TheBrain. TheBrain Product Support Specialist communicates with our customers via email, phone, Web conferencing and our customer discussion boards. Your areas of focus will include: answering product how-to questions, identifying and resolving product issues, processing customer license registrations as well as software testing, bug tracking and user testing for new product releases.
Check out the product, download TheBrain at http://www.thebrain.com/download
- 2+ years of technical or customer facing experience is ideal.
- Knowledgeable in Windows and macOS, file management, and email programs.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Technical writing experience is a major asset.
- Experience with information management software, mobile apps, HTML, database & productivity applications and social media are a plus.
Full time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at TheBrain’s modern, creative headquarters in Culver City, California
TheBrain offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental plans with a casual, fun work environment.