vmilhoan
I noticed that on 151 I'm seeing the jumping cursor again. Spellcheck is off. I have not recreated the text deletion issue after the jumping cursor, just the cursor moving around.
Harlan
If you can, please describe what you were doing when the cursor moved. (Where was the cursor, where it go to, was there any special formatting involved, etc.) Ideally, if you can post the specific text you were editing so we can recreate that would enable us to fix it.
Regards,
-Harlan
vmilhoan
I've been able to recreate this with a large variety of text, but I noticed that the cursor jumps when I'm editing a note and using Shift+Enter to do a carriage return (to keep the single line spacing). Not sure I've recreated with spacing using Enter. I'll try to capture an output log.
mcaton
Thanks Victoria - I'll follow these steps to try and replicate.

Matt
Harlan
For this issue, the output.log file will not be helpful. Instead if you could take a screenshot of the note and tell us where the cursor jumped to and from and what you were doing at the time. Thanks!
Regards,
-Harlan
mcaton
Victoria,

Thanks again for your input!  I've replicated the cursor jump soon after using Shift+Enter in the notes.  I'll share with the development team!

Thanks,
Matt
vmilhoan
Great, thanks Matt!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software