BrentK
I'm not sure what the field name is called, but it's the one where you can enter (or change) the name of a tag.  When I'm typing a name in this field, the cursor sometimes jumps back one space, resulting in new text being inserted in front of the previous character. 

Brent

Moe
Brent, Are you referring to the "Create Tag" window or the Thought (tab) where it indicates "This is a Tag" when you activate a Tag in the Plex? You also indicated that it sometimes occurs, can you provide any further details, is there any type of pattern you are seeing? I tried both locations I noted above, but had no luck reproducing this issue. 

Thanks,
Moe
BrentK
Moe,
Sorry about the cryptic report...I was in a hurry.   I just tested this in two ways: creating a new tag, and editing an existing tag.  The jumping occurred only when I edited an existing tag, and only when I edited it by double-clicking it (not by right-clicking and selecting properties).

Hope this helps.

Brent

mcaton
Brent,

Thank you for the extra description.  I've duplicated the issue and will inform our engineers.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software