richramos

I was wondering if it would be possible to have an pref for us Mac people to simply swap the command and control keys, at least on the BKAs?  I realize I could just go through and remap ALL the KBAs myself to use the cmd key instead.  Obviously fairly annoying and time consuming.  I also realize that part of the point of KBAs is to be able to configure however you like.

As an FYI... several other apps that have to deal with both Mac and Windows users (ex: Parallels, VMware) do this kind of key swap, so I was hoping that it might be possible to do in PB as well.  Just thought I would suggest and see.

Thanks,
Rich
Moe
Rich, Thanks for posting. Try the following. Export your KBA's to CSV via Options > Preferences > Accelerators (Tab) > Export.  Then open the exported CSV file in a text editor, do a find and replace to change all occurences of "Ctrl" to "Command". Once you have finished re-import your edited CSV file.

Best regards,
Moe

dyslucksia
That's a great idea that could be used in  a number of other situations. Thanks Moe.
PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
richramos

Ok, sounds like a workable compromise.
Thanks.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software