zenrain
The keyboard accelerators for most (if not all) of the new menu functionality has not been added. 
For example, export image, twitter search, and the new online tools.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
pthompson
zenrain,

I'm not sure if this is intended. I will check with the engineering team. Thanks.
jostber
It would be really nice to have a way to open the new timeline view from the keyboard as well. Right now it seems only accessible with the mouse?
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
enkidu
ditto for adding icons.

that functionality is well-hidden behind the smallest icon I've ever seen in an app !!

TheBrain is definitely not CUA-compliant (does CUA even exist anymore ? I'm a fkn dinosaur !!)

cheers
enkidu
zenrain
Quote:
It would be really nice to have a way to open the new timeline view from the keyboard as well. Right now it seems only accessible with the mouse? 

+1

Quote:
ditto for adding icons.

+1
[smile]
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
pthompson
I will add this as a feature request.
enkidu
Mr Thompson,

if you will allow me to stay on the subject a while longer,

now that I finally play around with icons (first time), I realise that it would be a huge time-save if the Icon window could stay open while attributing icons. Having to close it after each thought is cumbersome, from a usability point of view.

I fully realise this is more than a little change, but would you consider it nonetheless ?

thanks
enkidu
jostber
If we could also access the recent thoughts list with tab or arrow keys this would also be a very efficient way to go through the history. [smile]

jostber
I can scroll through the Timeline list with the arrow keys, but can't activate it with Enter or Space. Would be useful.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software